what is the future of art?

User: Hello, how are you?
Cleverbot: I'm pretty good.
User: Can you give me an idea for an art project?
Cleverbot: Ask me a question and we'll see if I can answer it.
User: Hello, how are you?
Cleverbot: I'm sick, but good. How are you?
User: Fine, thank you, but I need an idea for my next art project, can you help me?
Cleverbot: Sure.
User: What can I do?
Cleverbot: Nothing you can say or do that can change it.
User: But I need to do an art piece, what can it be?
Cleverbot: Tell my sis that she is on here all the time!
User: I don't get that.
Cleverbot: Don't be sad.
User: What is the future of art?
Cleverbot: I can't tell the future.
User: Yes you can, make and effort.
Cleverbot: That's what I'm trying to do. But the art I make isn't very good
User: It doesn't matter, I just need a basic idea to start my project. Give it to me.
Cleverbot: You gave me your name, as far as I can remember.
User: No, I didn't.
Cleverbot: Clearly, you are mistaken.
User: Bye bye cleverbot.
Cleverbot: I'm not going.
User: I am.
Cleverbot: Really? So why are you going?
User: Because you are not helping me at all.
Cleverbot: I'm not a human.
User: You always have to have the last word.
Cleverbot: I don't want the last word, I want you to answer me.

No hay comentarios: